This function plots the creep rupture curves for a given set of creep data. It also fits the lines of best fit to each temperature.
The time to failure for a given temperature can be found by specifying stress_trace and temp_trace.
- temp_array (array, list) – The temperatures
- stress_array (array, list) – The stresses
- TTF_array (array, list) – The times to failure at the given temperatures and stresses
- stress_trace (float, int, optional) – The stress value used to determine the time to failure. Both stress_trace and temp_trace must be provided to calculate the time to failure.
- temp_trace (float, int) – The temperature value used to determine the time to failure. Both stress_trace and temp_trace must be provided to calculate the time to failure.
None – The plot is the only output. Use plt.show() to show it.
from reliability.PoF import creep_rupture_curves import matplotlib.pyplot as plt TEMP = [900,900,900,900,1000,1000,1000,1000,1000,1000,1000,1000,1100,1100,1100,1100,1100,1200,1200,1200,1200,1350,1350,1350] STRESS = [90,82,78,70,80,75,68,60,56,49,43,38,60.5,50,40,29,22,40,30,25,20,20,15,10] TTF = [37,975,3581,9878,7,17,213,1493,2491,5108,7390,10447,18,167,615,2220,6637,19,102,125,331,3.7,8.9,31.8] creep_rupture_curves(temp_array=TEMP, stress_array=STRESS, TTF_array=TTF, stress_trace=70, temp_trace=1100) plt.show()